03 August 2009

I have just received the information telling me who my host family was!!!! I must admit, i was getting a little nervous......but apparently its not uncommon to receive info until two weeks before departure. So the family is Mr. Takeo Miyokawa and Mrs. Tokiko Miyokawa. I'm not going to have any host siblings which will be a little sad, but then again I will also be able to see what it is like being an only child. I've been placed in the city Sakura-Shi in the Chiba-ken Provence in Japan. Sakura-Shi is only 42 kilometers from Tokyo! Maybe I'll get to visit. I have also been told my school, which is in Matsuda. I'm so excited!!! And I still have so much to do, I'm a little worried. But I will prevail!! Oh! I just remembered something that I need to add to my already-far-too-long list of things to do. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment