26 August 2009

Yesterday I went shopping with my host mom. We went to this huge shopping center and i got ramen and a bun shaped like a turtle. :) then we went to another huge shopping center. There I bought yarn, a notebook, and a manga magazine. Which is really difficult for me to read, by the way. Japanese is so difficult. Today I`m going to visit my host school. Scary. I am extremely nervous. The president of this chapter is supposed to take me there, i think by 
train.Argh. I accidentally changed the keyboard to Japanese and then I had to turn it back but it doesn‘t look quite the same. Tell me if it looks strange 
on your end.Daily life is going well. I think that I am finally getting used to 
it. The food is the most interesting part for me. But I actually like it. 
Tomorrow I am going to have natto for breakfast. Wish me luck. For those who don‘t know what natto is, it‘s fermented beans. (as far as I know, I 
also hope that I spelled it right) Anyways I‘m not sure what to wear for the 
trip to school. It‘s always the little problems that really get me. Well, I gotta go. It‘s time for breakfast.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Honey- Daddy says he loves fermented beans :) The font did switch in the middle of the post. It was better in the first half. Don't worry about what to wear to school today. Just be comfortable and be yourself and you'll be fine! We love you and miss you soooooooooo much! Mom and Dad xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete