23 August 2009

Okay, so first. In response to Anna`s question: The food is awesome. Otou-san bought me roasted chesnuts on the first day which were delicious. I had curry for dinner last night and a bento box from a restaraunt for lunch today. My favorite thing to drink so far is milk tea. It is so delicious. Green tea is a bit bitter for me.
That about wraps it up. Some things that surprised me were that you push the faucet down instead of pulling up, the cars are all really narrow and straight on the side, and that green tea was so bitter.
Today I went to the Narita Temple with my host family. It was amazing.I took a lots of photos and i will try to upload a few. I saw turtles and thank yous to kings and a pot that was smoking. I also prayed at the main temple.
Righty-o, I have to get off. Till next time.

2 comments:

  1. does your host family speak a lot of english? is the computer keyboard in japanese? i am so friken jealous of you right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily it's Heidi hope you're loving it there! Have a ton of fun :)

    ReplyDelete